As we close out this incredible year, we’re taking a quick look back at some of the most popular resources we provided in 2021.
A casual glance over our most-read blog entries and most-watched webinars indicates that our readers are demonstrating intense interest in a few specific areas — namely, Amazon, consumer behavior, ChannelAdvisor product releases and retail media.
In case you missed any, we’re listing our top 10 resources from 2021 below. Take a few moments to review, gain insights and stay current on timely topics in the industry.
10. [Webinar] What It Takes to Succeed With Retail Media: Boost Sales and Product Visibility
This Adweek webinar featured Vice President of Digital Marketing Strategy Link Walls, who offered tips to streamline efforts across marketplace and retail media sites, drive visibility and improve ad spend effectiveness.
9. [Forrester Report] The State Of The US Shopper
Insights in this report offer key data points to build strategies to reach consumers through their new shopping behaviors and increasing utilization of nontraditional payment and delivery methods.
8. [eBook] Secrets to Retail Media Success: Strategies for Advertising on Amazon, eBay and Walmart
How can you get your listings to stand out? This quick start guide has best practices for retail media success on three of the most prominent (and promising) marketplaces for brands and retailers.
7. [Tip Sheet] Is It Time to Upgrade Your E-Commerce Software?
The right technology is critical to keeping up with the rapidly evolving landscape of e-commerce. Use this checklist to evaluate your options with confidence.
6. [Report] Digital Commerce 360: 2022 Leading Vendors to the Top 1000 Retailers
Digital Commerce 360’s 2022 Leading Vendors to the Top 1000 Retailers Report reveals the top 10 vendors across 24 e-commerce categories. (Spoiler alert: We make a few appearances, including the #1 spot in the channel management category.)
5. [Webinar] October 2021 Product Release
Our most recent product release brought expanded Shoppable Media offerings, new A/B Testing for Product Content, support for the Amazon Blank Box program in the US and eBay Fulfillment in the UK and Germany, and much more.
4. [Webinar] Navigating Consumer Behavior: 2021 E-Commerce Trends and Forecasts
Greg Ives and Bradley Hearn shared the results of our August 2021 survey of more than 5,000 active shoppers across the US, UK, France, Germany and Australia.
3. [Webinar] Spring 2021 Product Release: Enhancements and Additions to Help You Sell More
The spring product release included expanded support for Walmart sellers, new first-party channel expansions for drop shippers, enhanced reporting and analytics and more.
2. [Blog] Seller Fulfilled Prime: Updated Learnings Regarding Amazon’s New Delivery Speed Metrics
One of our internal Amazon experts broke down the meaning of changes to Amazon’s Seller Fulfilled Prime delivery requirements and provided recommendations to navigate the update, improve metrics and avoid suspension from the program.
1. [Blog] How to Improve Your Amazon Order Defect Rate (ODR)
This post tackles a top metric of concern for every Amazon seller: the Order Defect Rate (ODR), with tips to understand the primary drivers of ODR, tactics to improve it and advice to handle periods in which it may be at risk of increasing.
Want to stay on top of the latest news and trends in the future? Subscribe to our blog! Our experts and partners regularly contribute insights to keep you current on all the happenings in e-commerce.